Beaches await in the bright sunshine!
In Badacsony Region you can also go swimming in Badacsony, Badacsonytomaj, Szigliget and Ábrahámhegy. The beaches in the region have also been awarded the “Blue Wave Flag”.
The area of the Ábrahámhegy Beach is 1.1 hectares, the beach is 160 meters long and 60-90 meters wide. The Strand has a capacity of 1060 people. In front of the beach there is a free parking lot monitored with cameras for up to 200 cars.
The area is covered with well-kept lawns with many open surfaces, but there are also plenty of shade trees. For children, a safe lido section has been established for some years along the coast.
– 5 buffets
– sporting goods and beaches shop
– sports equipment rental
– 2 sandy beach volleyball courts
– 2 asphalt pavements
– 2 ping pong tables
– children’s mini-flyo, sandbox on the shore of Lake Balaton
– wooden children’s swings
– wooden children’s climbing frame
– asphalt handball, soccer field, basketball court
– sandy football field with loopholes, streetball court
– cylindrical changing rooms
– sports equipment for water ball games
– outdoor chess
– sunbath beds